Friday 24 February 2012

"Youth Blessing Festival" - second evening



So tired this morning - the meeting finished late with much prayer for people then diiner meant it was at least 12.30am before we got to bed.

It feels a bit like a dream - did He really use us yesterday?

We had prayer for people in the church before the meeting which had a little more time.  Peter was so kind in training us up.  We got to pray with him for people as he talked through it and we saw God do many things our faith rose and we then started praying for people on our own.

Saw God do so many amazing things such as healing a ladies hearing - but again it was very mixed.  For example one lady her eyesight was healed as was her neck but still had a headache.  Another ladies knees were healed but her back wasn't...

Faith was certainly rising as we saw Him do good things - but I realised that so was my pride and I wasn't being broken for those who didn't see breakthrough eg mute baby and gall stones.

So asked God to break my heart for the people - that I would see the people that Jesus loves and not as stepping stones to success in healing.  That I would seek to know Jesus more rather than many people healed.  That I would be obedient rather than important.

Not surprisingly with a prayer like that we didn't see much breakthrough during the night - not even for headaches*.  Lizzie prayed for a baby with fever who was screaming and the baby calmed down and went to sleep.  I also saw a lady with a sore back get better.

But I did have much more of a heart for those that didn't see breakthrough and that's more important.

Good to also hear that the guy who I prayed for who couldn't raise his arm had more prayer with Peter and saw healing.

* Again when asked by the translator if it was better they just did that so-so side head rocking motion.  Something cool is going to be discovered later - you'll have to hold on though!!


No comments:

Post a Comment