Friday 17 February 2012

Intro

Welcome to this blog detailing John & Lizzie's trip to India in Feb 2012.

For a long time Lizzie has felt called by God to go to India like her hero Amy Carmichael. So I finally arranged to join Roy Young from Garston Community Church (GCC) as he regularly goes out to support the work of Indian Christians amongst orphans, widows, lepers and the like.

I first heard of GCC's work through Jenny Gallimore who was at Kings Bible College (now Kings Theological College) with me as she went to GCC and also went to India with Roy during bible college.

I am reproducing the entries from my diary/journal as they were written over the trip and in some places there will be vulnerability and confusion. I am trusting that you will handle with care.

It is my prayer that you will be encouraged and challenged and God would meet you in these pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment